Trusted Real Estate Attorneys Helping Homeowners Avoid Foreclosure Throughout All of Southern California
Now Helping Homeowners Avoid Foreclosure in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties
Filing a Lawsuit Against Your Lender
There are a number of reasons to file a lawsuit against your lender when they have acted in bad faith. These reasons include:
- The bank claims it lost your documentation.
- An extension granted by a lender during a trial modification is suddenly withdrawn, despite payments having been timely made, and results in foreclosure.
- The original loan was predatory.
- A fake modification program was initiated by a lawyer or alleged financial consultant.
- There was a breach of contract.
- Your lender promised a modification after your trial payments were made, but failed to follow through on that promise.
Once a lawsuit is filed, we also record a Notice of Pendency against your property to place everyone on notice that there is a lawsuit pending. Your lender may choose to cancel the foreclosure sale as a result, although it is not guaranteed that they will.
Our goal will be to obtain just compensation for you, and negotiate to settle the case with a resolution that makes sense for you, the homeowner.